Martina changed?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Martina changed?

Post by bollysa on Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:28 pm

i have the impression that Martina changed in last 2 years..it's more confident,more profound,more mature...and she looks more better Laughing
avatar
bollysa

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by Snoopy on Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:39 am

yesss, every day she looks better and better ... I regret I'm man silent
avatar
Snoopy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by mickelle on Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:43 pm

no, she's same .... but maybe we learned to be more understanding and to see her in another way
avatar
mickelle

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by mickelle on Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:45 pm

Snoopy wrote:yesss, every day she looks better and better ... I regret I'm man silent

snoopy, don't regret you're a man... there's a lot of guys who looks great lol!


Last edited by on Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
mickelle

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by rehc on Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:09 pm

yes but maybe martina grew up..oh btw martina does not look like a guy
avatar
rehc

Female
Number of posts : 75
Location : europe
Job/hobbies : tennis music cher
Registration date : 2007-10-24

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/martina50

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by kiro669 on Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:15 pm

who said martina look like a guy?


Last edited by on Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
kiro669

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by mickelle on Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:45 am

rehc wrote:yes but maybe martina grew up..
grew up??? who? Martina? lol Very Happy Donna, Martina was not a kid until now..even when she left her country at age 18, was not a kid..think about that


Last edited by on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
mickelle

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by kiro669 on Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:02 pm

was a little risky to leave at 18 and in fact as she said,she left one political system for another who don't give her the gay rights as she want,so what's big deal?
avatar
kiro669

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by mickelle on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:37 pm

Martina left her country for FREEDOM !!!! not for the gay rights Embarassed She wanted to be free to play tennis, free to talk, free to think, free to feel...even free to love, but I suppose you don't know about what I talk
avatar
mickelle

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by ravekashultz on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:49 pm

kiro669 wrote:was a little risky to leave at 18 and in fact as she said,she left one political system for another who don't give her the gay rights as she want,so what's big deal?
what's a big deal???you think it's funny to live in communism?i hate communism just from what i read in books! god bless i don't was in a communism country. it's not funny No
avatar
ravekashultz

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by roby on Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:43 pm

hey kiro, hope Martina is to busy and she don't have time to browse the net to see what you typed - if she will hear about this you will turn in something like this What a Face lol!
avatar
roby

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by franky on Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:19 am

I registered in forum because I saw this topic and I have something to say.I don't think she left the country for tennis or for freedom;she left because she saw in America a place where she can live more good.She said the communism is not a good thing but she left her family to survive there and she go to live and feel good;more good was to stay there and fight with the system,fight for freedom,fight for her life,exactly like other people from there.Second,we talk about communism but we don't know how the communism was;there was thousands people there and everybody was ck(look at the Chinese)It's exactly like in the war:there are people who fight and deserters.Thank you.
avatar
franky

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by mickelle on Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:30 am

First of all, welcome in our forum. Second, you have a wrong perception about communism.
Let me tell you something: in communism you cant fight with the system because you don't have rights and you don't exist like a human being...you are just a number in a statistic book, same like in jail. It's a moral and spiritual oppression and you are punished just because you was born there, not because you are guilty for something. Martina is a woman with a very strong personality and she couldn't accepted to live in this way; she choose to be a human being and to be free. I know it's hard to understand for you, but try to don't accuse what you don't understand


Last edited by on Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
mickelle

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by eddietennisfan on Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:34 am

franky wrote:Second,we talk about communism but we don't know how the communism was;there was thousands people there and everybody was ck
a little more and you will tell us the communism it's the Earth's Paradise pale
avatar
eddietennisfan

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by franky on Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:09 am

mickelle wrote:you have a wrong perception about communism.
oh,and you have a good perception about communism or you read it books,like raveka?by the way,I know you want to defend martina because you're moderator here and it's your job
avatar
franky

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by mickelle on Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:48 am

Was not necessary to read books because I lived 22 years in communism and I know how it is...And by the way: I'm not here to defend Martina,I'm not her lawyer
avatar
mickelle

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by rehc on Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:04 am

oeps sorry read it on a other forum about lesbians who look like a dyke (a man) no dykes it what we have in the netherlands to hold down the water... Smile
avatar
rehc

Female
Number of posts : 75
Location : europe
Job/hobbies : tennis music cher
Registration date : 2007-10-24

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/martina50

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by rehc on Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:14 am

some of you ever heard of Karl Marx. There is a history of anti-communism in the United States, which manifested itself in the Sedition Act of 1918, the subsequent Palmer Raids, and the later period of McCarthyism.
With the decline of the Communist governments in Eastern Europe from the late 1980s and the breakup of the Soviet Union on December 9, 1991, Communism's influence has decreased dramatically in Europe. However, around a quarter of the world's population still lives in Communist states, mostly in the People's Republic of China. There are also communist movements in Latin America and South Asia that have significant popular support. However, even single-party Communist states like China and Vietnam have adopted capitalist economic mechanisms in certain limited ways, which some observers say is at odds with the original socialist ideals of communism.
Karl Marx saw primitive communism as the original, hunter-gatherer state of humankind from which it arose. For Marx, only after humanity was capable of producing surplus, did private property develop.
In the history of Western thought, certain elements of the idea of a society based on common ownership of property can be traced back to ancient times . Examples include the Spartacus slave revolt in Rome. click on the name and read history..ive marked like this so you can go to the encyclopedia
avatar
rehc

Female
Number of posts : 75
Location : europe
Job/hobbies : tennis music cher
Registration date : 2007-10-24

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/martina50

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by rehc on Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:21 am

btw does any one knows this?????they say that martina is part Jewish lol i always knew she is my yentl......
avatar
rehc

Female
Number of posts : 75
Location : europe
Job/hobbies : tennis music cher
Registration date : 2007-10-24

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/martina50

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by Dani on Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:25 am

franky,if you like so much in communism,why you don't go to live in a communism country?
avatar
Dani

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by andrea on Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:52 am

franky wrote:I don't think she left the country for tennis or for freedom;she left because she saw in America a place where she can live more good.She said the communism is not a good thing but she left her family to survive there and she go to live and feel good
How can you say that and who are you to judge peoples for their actions?You don't know nothing about communism,nothing about history and nothing about Martina.Try to read more before write pale
avatar
andrea

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by rehc on Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:50 pm

i know more than you think....and this is on the internet made a point that people think that communism is a joke..and that is what that artikel tells...that karl what ever was a ruller ofcourse he was only to please him self...thats what i mean.........yes freedom is something we all need....but aslong as there are some people in coverments to tell everone else its wrong to be who you are than they are wrong.......im totally against communism so dont read me wrong...
avatar
rehc

Female
Number of posts : 75
Location : europe
Job/hobbies : tennis music cher
Registration date : 2007-10-24

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/martina50

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by rehc on Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:00 pm

Was not necessary to read books because I lived 22 years in communism and I know how it is...And by the way: I'm not here to defend Martina,I'm not her lawyer mickelle this is funny..ever saw the movie suspect????with cher lol she is a good lawer so if i need one ask her....
avatar
rehc

Female
Number of posts : 75
Location : europe
Job/hobbies : tennis music cher
Registration date : 2007-10-24

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/martina50

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by rehc on Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:03 pm

btw im Jewish
avatar
rehc

Female
Number of posts : 75
Location : europe
Job/hobbies : tennis music cher
Registration date : 2007-10-24

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/martina50

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by rehc on Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:11 pm

this is what i would say to all those communistic people
""i LOOKED AT A PiG, THEN i LOOKED AT YOU, THEN i THOUGHT, "MAN! i JUST HAD DEJAVU!
avatar
rehc

Female
Number of posts : 75
Location : europe
Job/hobbies : tennis music cher
Registration date : 2007-10-24

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/martina50

Back to top Go down

Re: Martina changed?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum