Martina's Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoga exercices

5 posters

Go down

Yoga exercices Empty Yoga exercices

Post by Dani Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:22 pm

Who know some yoga exercices?
Dani
Dani

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Back to top Go down

Yoga exercices Empty Re: Yoga exercices

Post by mickelle Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:50 am

Simple twisting
Laying down, facing upwards, bend the right leg and turn it to the left, try to put the right knee on the floor. Otherwise use a cushion or a pillow to support your knee. The right shoulder blade should touch the floor. You can persue harder in stretching the right leg , and in using a belt with your left hand to bring your right feet closer. If you choose this variation, keep the right leg completely stretched and use all the length of the belt you need. Use a pillar or something fixed with your right hand
Savasana posture
Always finish any series with a relaxing posture like Savasana (posture of the dead). Try to be totally relaxed, facing upwards, arms rotating outwards, hands facing up, legs and feet also turned a little bit outwards, let them relax without any hold. Relax the tongue and all the little muscles of the face. Keep this posture at least for 5 minutes, closing your eyes.helps you to find a better posture. Then change legs.
mickelle
mickelle

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by cjeremy30 Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:54 am

Balasana
On your yoga mat, start by kneeling on your hands and knees similar to the position a baby assumes to crawl on the floor. Widen the knees apart from each other. Place the tops of your feet on the floor so your toes are not curled under and torso width apart. Your soles should be facing the ceiling. Bring the torso rest between the thighs. Your hips are bent and your buttocks are in the air. Lower the buttocks to the floor and extend the spine. Lengthen the neck as your forehead rests on the floor. Your arms can go along the body with palms up or facing toward you, next to the thighs as shown in the photo. The arms can reach in front of you, extended beyond your head on the floor with the palms down. Shoulders are wide. Allow your chest to sink to the floor. Take some long deep breaths with a focus on long exhalations. Let a sense of surrender into the pose.Come out of the pose after a few to several long breaths. Rise up on an inhalation and press the tailbone down as you use your arms to bring your torso up.
Use the pose whenever you need a break or to rest.[/b]
cjeremy30
cjeremy30

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by rehc Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:09 pm

i wish i could to all that exercices
rehc
rehc

Female
Number of posts : 75
Job/hobbies : tennis music cher
Registration date : 2007-10-24

http://www.bebo.com/martina50

Back to top Go down

Post by mickelle Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:14 am

why you don't do it?
mickelle
mickelle

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:25 am

rehc, if you try you can do it; believe or not,yoga can help you very much and you can have major physical and mental health benefits after a while
Snoopy
Snoopy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by cjeremy30 Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:21 am

i practiced yoga,hatha yoga more exactly,almost 5 years and I felt very good,i stopped coz i was involved in a lot of social problems and was no time for this,but i think to start again
cjeremy30
cjeremy30

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum